Thailand Trip Promotion 2013
1. This trade incentive promotion is open to all UK registered Maxxis dealers and trade customers of Stapleton's (Tyre Services) Ltd a company registered in England under number 00332098 and whose registered office is at Fourth Avenue, Letchworth, Herts, SG6 2TT ("STS") aged 18 years and over (excluding anyone who is an employee of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion) who are registered since 1st October 2011 as an official Maxxis stockist by Maxxis and have completed successfully the relevant registration document since 1st October 2011 (inclusive).
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. Completing the relevant registration document is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into
3. The Promoter is: Maxxis International UK Plc. a company registered in England under number 1205689, whose registered office is at Carr Road, Felixstowe, Suffolk, IP11 3RX ("Maxxis").
4. Prize: A 7 day and 6 nights stay in a four star hotel in Thailand staying in a single room on a bed and breakfast basis. The prize includes: return elite class flights from London; transfers between the hotel and airport; a day trip to a Maxxis factory; the rest of your time will be split between Pattaya and Bangkok, the exact timings will be confirmed closer to the date when scheduled flights can be confirmed. The 10 Qualifying Winners will travel with representatives from Maxxis and STS. The Prize shall be booked by the Promoter and the dates and times of travel shall be at the Promoter's sole discretion
5. Final dates for the trip will be notified to participating entrants prior to 20th October 2013. It is intended that the trip will take place from 23rd November to 30th November 2013 inclusive, the exact date will be confirmed to the Qualifying Winners within 7 days of the Qualifying Winners being notified. No alternative trip will be offered if the Qualifying Winner cannot make the final dates.
6. Qualifying Winners: The top 10 registered Maxxis dealers, who on a turnover basis have purchased the most Maxxis car, van & 4x4 tyres during the period 1st January 2013 - 30th September 2013 (inclusive) will qualify for the Prize. Volume purchases will be decided based on sales records taken from STS from 00.01am on 1st January 2013 to 11.59pm on 30th September 2013 inclusive. Any returns of tyres purchased during this period (and for 4 weeks after 30th September 2013) may be deducted; in turn this may lead to the prize being offered to the next highest dealer. The entrants agree that in entering into this prize promotion they will not compromise the interests of customers and will give honest advice in relation to the type of tyres to be purchased, which may not be Maxxis tyres.
7. The Prize must be taken as stated. No compensation will be payable to Qualifying Winners who are unable to take the Prize. The Prize cannot be transferred to any other person without the express consent of the Promoter. The Promoter is under no obligation to consent to a transfer. In the event that a Qualifying Winner is unable to take the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next qualifying winner
8. Each Qualifying Winner shall be entitled to one prize, and it will be the Qualifying Winner's responsibility to decide which individual (who must be a senior member of staff of the Qualifying Winner) takes the prize.
9. It is deemed a condition of entry that the Qualifying Winner consents to any reasonable request for PR activity both during and for a reasonable period of time after returning from the trip
10. Qualifying Winners will be notified by post, or by email or by telephone no later than 20th October 2013.
11. There is no cash alternative.
12. The prize is none transferable.
13. Events may occur that render the awarding of the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion vary or amend or delay in performing its obligations under the promotion and the entrant agrees that no such liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
14. The Prize is only available to full and valid passport holders who can legally travel to Thailand. All associated costs of the trip which are not stated as covered within the scope of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Qualifying Winner. This may include (but not limited to) obtaining travel visa's, travel insurance, medical insurance and any claims arising.
15. Neither the Promoter nor STS will be responsible for any Benefit in kind, tax liability and or National Insurance imposed by HM Revenue & Customs and this will pass to the Registered Maxxis Dealer upon receipt of the prize.
16. Neither the Promoter and any related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents nor STS will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this trade incentive, the promotion of this trade incentive or the use of any Prize, except of any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
17. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel in the event that fewer than 5 Qualifying Winners accept the Prize.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, replace or withdraw the promotion at any time.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. In the event of any such amendment, the Promoter will use all reasonable endeavours to notify all qualifying Maxxis stockists and all other persons who qualify for entry into the promotion by email, telephone or post. A copy of these terms and conditions (as amended from time to time) will be available at www.maxxis.co.uk and www.stapletons-tyres.co.uk for the duration of this promotion.
Reward Card - Love2Choose
1. The promotion is open to customers (including trade customers and dealers) of Stapleton's (Tyre Services) Ltd a company registered in England under number 00332098 and whose registered office is at Fourth Avenue, Letchworth, Herts, SG6 2TT ("STS") who are registered as a Maxxis stockist or as registered trade customers and have completed successfully the relevant registration application document ("Registered Maxxis Dealers") Entry is subject to the following terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Maxxis International UK Plc. a company registered in England under number 1205689, whose registered office is at Carr Road, Felixstowe, Suffolk, IP11 3RX ("Maxxis").
3. Each Maxxis V,W,Y,Z rated tyre a Registered Maxxis Dealer purchases between 1st January - 31st December 2013 inclusive will earn the Registered Maxxis Dealer an amount as per the table below. This amount will be converted into a cash value which will be loaded onto the Maxxis Reward Card. Amounts awarded will vary depending upon whether the relevant Registered Maxxis Dealer is a Brand Advocate, Super Key Dealer or Key Dealer. For the avoidance of doubt the quarter dates end 31st March/30th June/30th September/ 31st December 2013 each year. Registered Maxxis Dealer shall be re-evaluated quarterly in order to determine the amounts to be awarded to them for that specific quarter.
4. To qualify for any payment of the reward card, a Registered Maxxis Dealer must purchase a minimum of 150 tyres any speed rating, over a quarterly period (i.e. 1st January 2013 - 31st March 2013, 1st April 2013 - 30th June 2013, 1st July 2013 - 30th September, 1st October - 31st December 2013)
5. The reward card value will be calculated on a quarterly basis and awarded to qualifying Registered Maxxis Dealers by STS shortly after the close of each quarter and no later than 30 days after the end of the quarter. The reward card will be rounded down to the nearest £5.00 and any remaining value will not be carried over. STS will total the number of purchases of each Registered Maxxis Dealer each month. This may or may not be transmitted to the individual Registered Maxxis Dealers on a monthly basis. At the end of each quarter STS will collate all purchases and calculate the value required for each Registered Dealer. Maxxis will provide STS with a Maxxis Reward Card for a newly registered dealer, or Maxxis will top-up a Maxxis Reward Card for an existing dealer, for each Registered Maxxis Dealer. STS will in turn supply these Maxxis Reward Cards, or advise that a top-up has taken place to an existing Maxxis Reward Card (whichever is applicable) to the Registered Dealer.
6. There is no cash alternative.
7. Any amounts earned by a Registered Maxxis Dealer in accordance with these terms and conditions cannot be transferred between Registered Maxxis Dealers or to any other person.
8. Any fund balance on the card needs to be spent before the end of March 2016 or will be forfeit.
9. Lost or stolen cards can be replaced, but there is a charge, which will be taken from the fund balance. Cards will be replaced to take effect from the start of the next quarter following the reported loss, with any fund values not spent from before the card was lost added to the latest quarter's credit.
10. Once funds are allocated to the Rewards Card, they become the responsibility of the ascribed dealer. Maxxis will not be answerable for any misuse or fraudulent use of the card balance.
11. Should a dealer decide to no longer participate in the Rewards Programme, card balances will be sacrificed.
12. There is a capped maximum fund value assigned to the Maxxis Reward Card programme 2013 of £50,000. Once the cap has been reached the Maxxis Reward Card Promotion for 2013 will stop. The cap will be deemed to have been reached when the total value payable reaches £50,000.
13. Neither the Promoter nor STS will be responsible for any Benefit in kind, tax liability and or National Insurance imposed by HM Revenue & Customs and this will pass to the Registered Maxxis Dealer upon receipt of the rewards card.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. In the event of any such amendment, the Promoter will use all reasonable endeavours to notify all qualifying Maxxis stockists and all other persons who qualify for entry into the promotion by email, telephone or post. A copy of these terms and conditions (as amended from time to time) will be available atwww.maxxis.co.uk and www.stapletons-tyres.co.ukfor the duration of this promotion.
These terms and conditions are effective as of 1st March 2013.